Saturday, September 27, 2008

Again, Old Lies Repeated to create false truth.

So now this woman claims today that :"The FBI Special Agent who is a part of a team investigating (her) complaint against , Rob Moshein and others confirmed to (her) that Moshein did create ithe(sic) blog.

This is just another clear and outright lie. In fact the statement itself contains the proof of her deliberate false statement. In fact, this same lie was presented a few months ago, I highlight the important statement in bold:
July 7: This woman and "friends" claim that the FBI is investigating me, and that she has been specifically "told" things by the Texas FBI about "the investigation" against me.
Her exact words just from yesterday July 6: "The FBI in Texas and law enforcement in California have told me they believe I am a victim of persistent crimes ... ****** & Rob say they're not criminals because they haven't been convicted of a crime. The FBI told me, one becomes a criminal when they commit a crime."
I decided to call the Austin Field office of the FBI. The Duty Agent told me that FBI policy will of course not confirm nor deny that I am actually under investigation, BUT he was emphatic that the FBI policy is equally strict that they NEVER contact anyone who made a complaint (other than for information), but will NEVER even disclose they are investigating or not) and they NEVER EVER discuss ANY investigation with ANYONE, not even the original person who made the complaint. They CERTAINLY would never say the things this woman claims the FBI "told her" His exact words were "the fact she says the FBI has confirmed or discussed anything with her of the alleged investigation is strong evidence that she is simply not credible." He also said that if there "were" an investigation about me that I "probably would have heard something from them." He said may people file complaints with the FBI which are judged "not credible" and are never acted upon. The mere fact she "may" have filed a complaint does not mean that the FBI would actually conduct an investigation. The most likely scenario is that the FBI did nothing with her "complaint" (if she even did file one) as either not being credible or a waste of their time.

This is not the first time she and "friends" publicly accused me of being investigated by Law Enforcement. Over two years ago, they said publicly that I was "being investigated" by the Texas Attorney General's Office for "crimes". I went down to the AG's office and asked. They replied in writing that NO COMPLAINTS had been filed against me.



As the FBI said to me "this is strong evidence that the person making these claims is simply not credible."

See how they distort reality to try to disparage, libel and slander me?

No comments: